I am so thrilled to share with you that last month my blog got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award and this makes me more motivated than ever to continue posting as it is evidence of people liking my content.
So, what is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers who appreciate the hard work, dedication and vast amount of hours we all put into each and every post, as well as keeping the website current and updated.
Hence, I would like to thank Marlo and Kristof from Along Came An Elephant who write about travelling and cover various topics – from eloping abroad to road tripping through Scotland! Thank you so much for your nomination!
Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
The Start of MASHA:
I haven’t really dedicated a post to this (and maybe I should) so this is a good opportunity. It was during my 6 month internship which is required by my universities curriculum, that I started toying with the idea of starting a blog. I’ve always enjoyed writing and good quality photographs have continuously inspired me. So after long internal deliberations, I finally launched it without a specific strategy in mind. I just wanted to share the things I love and discuss topics I care about here, its like my very own communication platform.
2 Advices To New Bloggers:
- In case you have not yet started – just start. What’s the worst that can happen? Even if you do not stick with it – at least you will know how to launch a site.
- Once you started – keep learning. Research relevant topics – how to grow your mailing list? Strategies for increasing blog traffic, etc.
Daria from DARIA EDU
Sudanny from YOUR GIRL SUDANNY
Elena Isabelle from ELENA ISABELLE
Kris from DREAMING OF PINK
Julie from HAUTE KHUUTURE
Once again, a huge thank you Marlo & Kristof and a congratulations to the nominees!